- Monday, October 1st : Final Payment Due for Branson Trip
- Thursday, October 4th : Coleridge Harvest Dinner at the Immanuel Church @ Noon (RSVP by Oct. 1st)
- Monday, October 8th : Columbus Day – Bank is Closed
- Wednesday, October 10th : Osmond Harvest Dinner at Tiger Tavern @ Noon (RSVP by Oct. 5th)
- Thursday, October 11th : Laurel Harvest Dinner at The Claramont @ Noon (RSVP by Oct. 5th)
- Thursday, October 18th : Allen Harvest Dinner at Henery’s @ 11:00 am (RSVP by October 15th)
- Tuesday, October 23rd : Hartington Harvest Dinner at the Historic Hartington Hotel @ Noon (RSVP by Oct. 18th)
- Thursday, November 1st : Sign-up Deadline for Phantom of the Opera at the Omaha Orpheum on Sunday, Dec. 2nd
- Monday, November 12th : Veteran’s Day – Bank is Closed
Dear Classic Club Members,
Time for an update on what Classic Club members have been up to and what is planned for the upcoming months. More than 200 were in attendance for the recent summer events. Laurel and Coleridge members enjoyed burgers complete with delicious sides and desserts while Allen and Osmond had their traditional Biscuit/Gravy Breakfast and Broasted Chicken Dinner. Approximately 35 Hartington members and guests enjoyed touring the Hartington Hotel with refreshments following at the Globe. The plentiful rains had little effect on the Discovering Cedar County trip in June. It was a fun day filled with unique stops and interesting demonstrations, including good food and conversation along the way! These county excursions have been popular and we are making plans for the 2019 trip highlighting Pierce and Antelope Counties. More details coming soon on this and the 145th Kentucky Derby and Ark Encounter Trips being offered in 2019.
Derby brochures will be available soon!
The Branson Christmas trip is November 12 – 15th and includes a variety of shows including Daniel O’Donnell and Samson at the Sights & Sound Theatre. This itinerary includes something for everyone and is sure to entertain! Call for full brochure and availability.
Save the date! Fall is just around the corner and so are the Harvest Dinners. Dates and times for all SB locations are listed in the Upcoming Events column. Security Bank will provide the entire Turkey Dinner for Classic Club Members – complete with dessert! No need to bring anything this year…just yourselves! We do ask that you RSVP by calling Nancy, Gail, Missy, Donna, or Chris if you plan to attend. Reservations are necessary so that arrangements can be made with the restaurants.
Enjoy the changing colors of fall and thank you for banking with Security. We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events!
Chris Adamson, Director
Phantom of the Opera
December 2, 2018 | Omahas Orpheum Theater
Invite a friend and join us for the magnificent production of “Phantom of the Opera” at Omaha’s Orpheum Theatre on Sunday, December 2nd. Price of this trip is $167 and includes the motorcoach/driver gratuity, lunch at the Upstream, and Orchestra seating for the afternoon performance.
Lunch choices are:
- Beer braised pot roast with smashed Yukon Potatoes & Gravy.
- Char-broiled chicken breast with raspberry glaze, pine nuts, and feta with house rice and vegetables.
- Upstream Mac-n’Cheese made with Cavatappi pasta tossed with ham and smoked cheese cream sauce, topped with toasted bread crumbs, scallions, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses.
(Please indicate choice at time of booking.)
If you have never seen Phantom of the Opera, now is your chance for local pick up to see one of the all time best loved Broadway musicals ever! Sign up deadline is Nov. 1st. Tickets are going fast and are first come – first served. Pickups include Norfolk, Osmond, Wausa, Laurel, and Wisner.
Call soon for full itinerary or to reserve your spot.
- 6:45 a.m. – Norfolk
- 7:30 a.m. – Osmond
- 7:50 a.m. – Wausa
- 8:20 a.m. – Hartington
- 8:50 a.m. – Laurel – True Value
Return Times are approximate:
- Laurel – 8:30 p.m.
- Hartington – 9:00 p.m.
- Wausa – 9:30 p.m.
- Osmond – 9:45 p.m.
- Norfolk – 10:30 p.m.
Questions? Contact Chris today!
Classic Club Director | Osmond
Ph. 402-748-3321 | TOLL FREE 888.256.3247